Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm sorry

   I know I said I'd try to be around more.
I've been super busy lately getting ready for kids camp which is next week already!  And...  things have been busy/complicated at work due to health issues with our already very limited staff.
I'm still working on ideas for posts, but I think it's safe to say you won't see me for sure until after camp.  So, hopefully the week after next I'll have some time to post.  I hope everyone is having a really good summer.  I'd love to hear about what you've been doing!


post signature

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

My summer....went on a dreamy {undeserved} vacation and now I'm back to the real world - WORK! :) Hey, tomorrow, I'm cleaning the house of the owner of our local florist. The house and the shop are on the same property. Sometimes, I wonder how different your {presumably} small town flower shop is from our small town flower shop. And my name is Rebecca, too! :)

Anonymous said...

My Summer? Well I have been working, doing my music(violin, paino), helping my Mom, trying to stay cool in our 100 degree weather, couponing with my Mom, Reading, and studing my bible.

That's about it with me:) I'm looking forward to your post after camp. I'd love to see pictures!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails