Friday, November 16, 2007

Big Weekend Plans

It's another one of my "big weekends" coming up. For me, a big weekend is when I don't really have much planned, so I fill up all my projected time with projects. So many projects that I will never get them all done... here they are
  • Read two novels
  • Crochet 3 scarves
  • make pancakes
  • finish painting my nightstand
  • sort through all my summer clothes
  • watch Daniel Deronda
  • Vaccuum
  • Sleep
  • start packing for Thanksgiving trip
  • Write

9 comments:

Lady Dvora said...

2 novels? What are you reading??

Anonymous said...

Definitely make pancakes! I love starting off the weekend with a fun breakfast! :)

Kristi said...

Did you ever find that Walks the Fire book I told you about?

marmaladeinstead said...

Banana pancakes are the best. Or pumpkin. With whipped cream.

But not terribly healthy.

Love you Becca--see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the projects! The pancake part sounds the best! :-)

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Oooooo... can I come over for Daniel Deronda?

Rebecca said...

Kristi for some reason I don't remember you telling me about that book. I'll have to see about getting it from the library.
Lyds We don't have Daniel Deronda.....sorry.

Incomplete said...

What are you going to write? Blogs don't count. Oh, and you only have one more day before the weekend is over, so you better get crackin'!

Anonymous said...

hey I'm home for Thanksgiving...until next Sunday...yeah give me a call. It's good to be home for a bit of breathing space:) Have you heard of the movie, "bella"? I wanna watch it over break. I think it's good:)

My team with YWAM was in North Carolina for a conference and we stopped at my home in VA on the way down and the way up, so on the way up I just stayed at home. They get out for Thanksgiving break on Wed. so I just stayed. Yeah:)

God bless...:) Where are you goin' for Thanksgiving?

Marie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails