Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Puppy!!!

Today I got the sweetest little early Christmas/Birthday present! Here she is... She's Crested Poodle. (Mostly Poodle) My family completely surprised me and brought her home!! I'm so excited!!!

I've been trying to come up with a name for her and I thought I would ask you all for help.... What do you think???

Here's the ideas I have so far

  • Aravis (From C.S. Lewis' Horse and His Boy)
  • Summer
  • Bella (From Charles Dicken's Our Mutual Friend)
  • Hero (From Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing)
  • I'm open to other ideas... and I'm taking votes!


10 comments:

Lauren Christine said...

Hero!!! :) I love that play!

marmaladeinstead said...

Becca, she's adorable! I love puppies...I'm so happy for you :)

Kristi said...

What about Cleo?

Moriah A. said...

She is such a cute puppy! Will she get much bigger? Or stay small? Any way she is very cute!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Aravis!! She's my favorite girl in those books, besides the fact that it's a cute name. Hero is a nice idea, but I always thought that name was weird, and for a dog??

Lady Dvora said...

I asked her and she said she like Aravis :)

Mac said...

I vote for Hero!!!!!

Serena said...

I put in my vote for Hero. I think the name suits her. (She's sooooo cute, by the way!) Also, I'm slightly biased--I've actually had Aravis on my baby name list for, oh, 15 years or so! Bella is that list, too, though Aravis is much, much higher.

Ever since seeing "Babe", I've thought that Fly was a cute name for a dog...

Anonymous said...

pepper

Anonymous said...

I voted for Bella! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails