Friday, November 14, 2008

Quiz Debbie Sent Me

Oky doke.  I got this in an e-mail.  But, I don't really do the e-mail forward-y things.  I do blog-y stuff instead.  Aren't you all lucky? :)  Feel free to fill the questionaire out in the comments if you like.  Have fun reading!
Oh, and I did try to make it fun for you all to read.  Hopefully you learn something new about me :)

1. What is your occupation right now?
Florist (Betcha didn't know that, huh?)
2. What color are your socks right now?
no socks.  brown toe nail polish
3. What are you listening to right now?
Steph and Katie talking

4.  What was the last thing that you ate?
hershey's kiss :)
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
No.  definitely not. I'm very sad about that.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Hmmm... I think that was probably Katie Lux :) 
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
*snort* of course.... my sister
8. How old are you today?
one day older than yesterday *smirk* ok, 26 years, 8 months, 16 days, 23 hours, 53 minutes.9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Baseball.  I will only occasionally be interested in watching football, and I get bored watching basketball.  definitely baseball.
10. what is your favorite drink?
COFFEE!!!  Lady Grey tea, vitamin water, root beer, pepsi, Dr. Pepper, milkshakes, :)
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
No.  I know.  I'm boring.
12. Favorite food?
Totally depends on what I'm craving at the moment. 
13. What is the last movie you watched?
part of Beauty and the Beast.  Last whole movie??  I think... a Miss Marple Mystery
 14. Favorite day of the year?

 this is a tough-y... hmmm...  I don't know... whatever day comes and goes and I'm happy the whole day.
15. How do you vent?

I don't.  Usually I try to hide until I cool off.  If I really need to spout off Mom hears it.  Sorry, mom :)
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I have no idea... I don't think I had one.  I was more into books than toys.
17. What is your favorite season? 
Summer!!! and then Autumn :) Spring!  (the only season I do NOT like is winter)
18. Cherries   or Blueberries?
no contest.  Blueberries all the way.

(I skipped a couple in here)
21.Living arrangements?
What does this mean?  Um... tiny little house?

23. When was the last time you cried?
Probably this morning. Or last night maybe... I tear up often. 
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Laundry basket
26. What did you do last night?
Got a new cell phone :)
27. What are you most afraid of?
I don't want to say.... 
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

spicy cheesy?? please?
29. Favorite dog breed?
umm...  I'm not picky about dogs.  all of them are adorable.
30. Favorite day of the week?

Tuesday or Saturday (my days off :)
31. How many states have you lived in?
3.
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Depends on what I'm wearing?
33. What is your favorite flower?

WRONG QUESTION!!!  Here we go... :)  ok, I'll spare you all.  I love them all.  :)
34. How did you meet the person who sent this to you? 
We met when she was about 6 hours old.  unfortunately I couldn't hold her for the first 3 or 4 days.  stupid jaundice.

 If you read all the way to the end.  KUDOS!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your answers!! They are so much fun:)
I might have to take that quiz too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails