Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Advice on the H1N1 Flu Virus

Um, DON'T GET IT.

That's pretty much it. 

If you do get it...  I feel your misery. 

I'm determined to be thankful though!  For.... something!

Charles Dickens.  Namely Bleak House.  Helped Steph (my fellow sickie) and I pass 6 hours this morning while we were too miserable and ache-y to move.

Moms.  They bring you soup and treatments and masks.  (We have to wear the said masks everytime we're in anyone's company.  Trying to keep the virus from spreading to the rest of the family, you know...) 
AND, they go to the grocery store to get you water and ibuprofen and come home with three grocery bags full of food.  :)  Thanks MOM!

Little Siblings.  Who amuse you by jumping in piles of leaves in your front yard.  We watched out the big picture window.  Definitely the most exciting thing to happen all day. 

Ibuprofen.  Thanks to ibuprofen I can actually type, as it has reduced the ache in my joints.  Earlier this morning just flicking a finger hurt.  Very much. 

Fruit Juice.  'nough said.

A pile of books to read.  The ibuprofen has also made reading possible.  I can hold a book now!  YAY!!

Looking forward to more blessings tomorrow.  Perhaps a reduction in fever?  We can hope!
If you think of it, please pray for Stephanie and I.  We're not allowed to work until we've been fever free for 24-48 hours...

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

All I can say is, "OH, BOY!"

Marie said...

oh my word!! I hope you guys feel better soon. Yes I will pray for you girls! Sounds terrible... but at least you have things to be thankful for in the middle of yuckiness :)

Kourtney Ann said...

I'm so sorry!
I know how you feel. I had it about two weeks ago. All I have to say is NOT FUN!

I will be sure and pray for you and Stephanie.

Mac said...

I'm going to take all of your advice! I'm praying for you guys and I miss you both!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry. I can't really say I know how you feel. I'm like the only person in our house that didn't get the H1N1 flu. But I did
take care of some sickies so I know
that it's REALLY not fun!
I'll be praying:)

Victoria said...

Get better soon! You guys are in my prayers x

Related Posts with Thumbnails