Tuesday, August 07, 2007

home sweet home!!!

We are home from our trip out East!! Just rolled in a few hours ago... we're exhausted. But, VERY, VERY glad to be home. I loved our trip and I will have SO MANY pictures to share! We had so much fun touring Washington D.C., seeing the Statue of Liberty, visiting Getttysburg, PA... but, I must admit... I LOVE the good 'ole midwest.

I'll sort through pictures and post some soon!!! You can expect lots of history related posts coming up soon!! (My family is huge history buffs.... we didn't go to D.C. for the shopping... )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is no place like home! I love living in a small town where I don't have to worry about u-turns, or jog-turns or being able to turn around and go get something my little cousin left at the restuarant.
We DID go shopping-for books, and history related items :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails