Monday, January 26, 2009

*is wasting time*

hum de dum (and twiddle de dee)
la di dah di dah (and the Sherrif of Nottingham)
*long drawn out sigh* (me)

I can't think of anything to write to you, people.  Nothing. 

I'm just sort of wasting time before I have to go back to work.  I'm so thankful that I live close enough to my job that I can come home for lunch.  Saves money, AND sanity!  It's so lovely to have a few minutes of quiet to myself in the middle of the day. 

So, I'm eating my lunch (hot dog and banana). 

I'm thinking about reading (wishing I was doing that instead of working this afternoon)

I need a job where I can get paid to read....  wouldn't that be divine?

5 comments:

Valerie said...

You could be an editor, but then you'd have to read boring stuff as well as the fun ones.

Lady Dvora said...

SO...I was watching the food channel
-what does that have to do with your post? One sec-

and they GRILLED bananas!!
Whole!
Cut open the side-kinda like a baked potato...poured Condensed milk on it and eat it. It's apparently very sweet.

Can't wait to try that in the summer *licks lips*

Mac said...

Mrs. A used to broil bananas in butter and cinnamon and..... something else. We ate it with breakfast. They were purdy yummy!

Anonymous said...

Rachel loves to cut bananas up into slices and put them on toast with peanut butter.. :)

Abigail said...

We like to eat peanut buter and banana sandwiches!

Related Posts with Thumbnails