Thursday, June 04, 2009

June 4th...

And it doesn't feel like it people.  Well, actually it's beautiful out today... and it was yesterday too, but on Tuesday the weather was dismal and cold and rainy... yuck.  And the forecast for Saturday is similar.  Which is not good, BECAUSE....  Lydia's Grad Party is that day!  Hopefully people bring sweatshirts.

Is it really supposed to be this cold in JUNE?  I don't remember June ever being like this... 

Yes, I'm rambling and complaing about the weather..  :)

I really don't know what else to say...

After work I'm hoping to run by Lukey's Baseball game (maybe get an autograph) :) and say hi to Grandma and Grandpa before heading out to do some recording.  (Have to warm up my voice... la la la la)

My life has been even crazier than usual lately.  That's why I haven't been blogging as much.  I'm sorry for that.

But!  Exciting weekend planned so hopefully that means lots of picture to share with you all on Monday!

And if I don't see you tomorrow, have a WONDERFUL weekend! 

2 comments:

Kristi said...

What are you recording? I'm intrigued! :-)

Shannon said...

hey....not to state the obvious...but it's not June 4th anymore...

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails