Monday, November 30, 2009

Coming Soon to a Flowershopgirl Blog Near You!

In the works is a new template and header for winter for this blog.
I'm really excited about it guys, I think it's gonna be awesome.
I really can't wait to show it to you.
But, alas, I must wait, because...
It's not ready yet.
*psstt* check out my profile picture for a preview!


In other news...

November Book List will be up tomorrow hopefully, and

*FAIR WARNING*

It's a LOT of Agatha Christie.  Some Louisa May Alcott thrown in for good measure.

The weather is beautiful here...  Really... I hope it stays like this all winter.
HEY!  I can dream can't I?

I'm having strong urges to watch Christmas movies.

It's a Wonderful Life, anyone?  I'll bring the candy canes!

post signature

3 comments:

Bekka-Reeeeeeee said...

You bring the candy canes, I'll bring the kleenex! "It's a Wonderful Life" ALWAYS makes me cry...and yet I still watch it multiple times each year!

Anonymous said...

YES! That is simply the BEST christmas movie.

Taylormade1016 said...

Love the new blog look! Stylin'! :) Your pictures are awesome!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails