Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November Highlights

Halfway through this month...

So far, things that are good are:
  • Oreos.  

  • Christmas decorating at the shop. :)
  •  Clean Cotton scented candles.....  reminds me of fresh laundry...  

  • New roof on my house and NEW siding being put on.  :) We picked out a pretty silver gray color with bright white trim.. can't wait for it to be done! 

  • Louisa May Alcott.  Today I bawled like a baby over Rose in Bloom.  "Alas poor Charlie!"  

  • My new iPod.  :) 

  • Gorgeous, GORGEOUS Indian Summer weather.  60 degrees in November.  What could be better?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Rose in Bloom is so good, and I love it compared to Little Women. Hate that book. *sorry to any devoted fans but it's true*

I cry everytime I read it.

Rachel

Related Posts with Thumbnails