Monday, November 09, 2009

Quick, Random, LIFE!

  • We have had the most GORGEOUS weekend.  Seriously, 70 degrees in November?  This canNOT be Wisconsin. (sort of loosely quoting Lake House there in case you were wondering :-)
  • I did the ultimate dumb thing.  Left my keys in the ignition of my car and must have had something turned on because the battery was dead.  Mercy.  Mom and Dad to the rescue with jumper cables.  *sigh*
  • We went apple-orchard-ing on Saturday.  So fun.  Apple Cider, Donuts, Apples... yum.
  • Came home and made 2 apple pies and three loaves of pumpkin bread and my house smelled amazing.  As I'm sure you can imagine.  
  • I've been on an Agatha Christie kick and you will see just how crazy of a kick when you read my November book list.  I'm not making any promises that the whole list may not be Agatha Christie.  Be forwarned.  
  • I'm also on another "Solve the Rubik's Cube!" kick.  Started working on it last night and couldn't put it down.  My sisters are getting amused.  :)  Seriously, who needs to solve a rubik's cube 6 times in one night?  I think I have a problem.  
I'm headed to work now and looking forward to another gorgeous day... and if it wants to stay like this until April that'd be ok with me.  

1 comment:

Mac said...

I'm sorry about the battery in your car!!! Hate that!

I wanna be at your house!!! Sounds delicious!

It's been gorgeous weather here too!

I can only watch you in awe with the Rubik's Cube......

Related Posts with Thumbnails