Monday, December 07, 2009

December for sure

It's December for sure now. 
I guess our beautiful dream-like weather is over. 
Snow on the ground this morning when I woke up.  Enough to make me bundle up immediately and head out to clear the sidewalks.  It was really only a 1/4 inch or so, not really what you could classify as "Shoveling" snow.  But, the sidewalks have to be cleared so I still got to experience that "bending-over-my-lower-back-is-killing-me-nose-biting" experience that's all too familiar to us Wisconsin-ites in the winter. 

*sigh*

My little brother has a Christmas concert tonight.  There are pine boughs draped over the railings on my front porch steps.  The world is white.  I'm going to wear my tall boots to work this morning.  I know I'm a wimp but I just can't stand it when my feet get wet and cold.

AND... 
I have to admit.  This snow is beautiful. 


post signature

1 comment:

Kiri said...

Oh, I love snow! Enjoy your little layer of white! We have a gorgeous 4" in our neck of the woods. And I'm loving every moment of it...

Related Posts with Thumbnails