Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh, Hi.

This is an official announcement. 
I am very happy. 

If you have ever been to my house you know exactly what I'm talking about.

THE HOLE IN MY CEILING IS FIXED!

For those of you that haven't ever been to my house, here's the deal. 

I live in the bottom floor of a house.  The upper floor is another apartment, and the shower in the other apartment started leaking...  a while ago.  The leak got worse and worse and worse and worse... 

We removed the ceiling tile where the leak was because the excessive water was just going to break the tile.  And now, for the last few months, we've had two bowls underneath the leak to catch the water that literally RAINS out of our ceiling every morning when the shower upstairs turns on.  We emptied those bowls once a day. 

We PRAYED for the day that this leak would be fixed.  We had scores of plumbers in.  None of them could figure out the problem. Finally, some super intelligent plumber figured it out.  And then he had to order a part.  And then we waited for the part to come in.  And waited.  And waited. 

Today, I am happy to announce that as I was walking up the street to my house the plumber flagged me down to tell me that "We're all done, the ceiling tile is back in place and there shouldn't be any more floods." 

YIPPEE!!!

*happy sigh*




post signature

1 comment:

Sarah~ said...

Hey Becca,
Saw this decorating link and thought you would find it cute to look at.
http://bubblegarm.blogspot.com/2009/12/storage-ideas.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails