Wednesday, December 02, 2009

November Book List

 


107.  Enemy Brothers by Constance Savery - (*****)  I love discovering new friends.  This book is absolutely delightful.  I read it and I know that I will never forget these characters.  I know I will think of them as friends and that their story will always have a place on my bookshelves. 

108.  The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis- (*****) Reviewed  HERE

109.  The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie- (*****)

110. 
The Moving Finger by Agatha Christie -(*****) I've read this one twice now.  One of my favorite Miss Marple's.  

111.  A Pocket Full of Rye by Agatha Christie -(***) I actually solved this one before Miss Marple did.  That's always disappointing. 

112.  Nemesis by Agatha Christie - (****) I bet you're tired of me reviewing Christie. 

113.  Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott- (*****) I love, love, LOVE this book.  If you had walked into my living room while I was reading it chances are pretty high that you would have found me grinning from ear to ear like a sappy lunatic.  I hadn't read Eight Cousins in a while and so it was fun to keep turning pages and finding another "favorite part."  Conclusion being: This whole book is full of my favorite parts.  I love the eight cousins.  I want to be Rose.  And I had a crush on Archie when I was younger.  Ok, I still do.  :)

114.  Rose in Bloom by Louisa May Alcott - (*****)  Sometimes I think I will never forgive Alcott for killing off a certain *ahem* character.  The sobs and kleenex usage are great. It's a beautiful story and I love it. 

115.  A Murder is Announced by Agatha Christie- (****) Another good Christie. 

116.  Mrs. McGinty is Dead by Agatha Christie-(****) Another one of those "quiet village murders" that Christie is so famous for.  :)

117.  The Secret of Chimneys by Agatha Christie- (****) International Intrigue with Christie.... :)

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were did you get/make your template?

Rebecca said...

Kayla, if you go to the bottom of my blog there is a link to the place where I got the template. I customized it by making my own header and changing the background picture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails