Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm posting merely for the sake of posting

   I feel a little guilty for my lack of post-age lately, so here's a totally random one for you. Maybe it will just go to prove how little I have to talk about...
  • I got a new car about a month ago.  I don't know if I mentioned that here...  comment and tell me if you want to see pictures or if you really don't care...
  • Last weekend was spent at the Kalahari hotel and resort in the Wisconsin Dells.  Tons of fun, waterpark, etc (I don't really swim and actually didn't even bring a swimming suit... but, the kids had fun!) The trip was a Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa, YAY!
  • Our family has 8 licensed drivers and 7 cars and we STILL have to do car swapping and intricate plans involving who will drive who where and who will pick up who's car and swap keys, etc.  Strange, no?
  • It is 9 degrees right now in Southern Wisconsin.  Up from 0 this morning.  Oh happy, frigid day.  
  • I believe I have spring fever.
  • Is it too early to order seeds for the garden?  
  • At the risk of sounding like a very extravagant girl... I also just bought a new laptop.  Tuppence (my old laptop) is decidedly an "Old Thing" and is ready to retire.  I ordered my new laptop and it should be here in a week or so, I'm thinking.  I'm so excited it's almost ridiculous.  
  • And.....  
  • That's all, folks. 



post signature

8 comments:

Shannon said...

yes, we want to see the new car.

no, it's not too early to shop for plant seeds. this is the same time of year we started PLANTING for the farm (which meant we had ordered a month or so ago by now...)

and that is strange that you have to do so much car arranging/chauffering.

i'm guessing the water at the Dells is inside? hotel pool?

yes, totally extravagant. a new car, 2 dresses (that weren't cheap!), and now a computer? my DOODness. (and i'm totally kidding....i think.)

:)

Erica said...

Yes I want to see pictures! I am sort of half-heartedly car shopping, so I'm definitely interested! :)

Valerie said...

Not at all early to order seeds! This is my normal time to order so I can start planting mid to late Feb.

Lady Dvora said...

*sighs*
I'm longing for spring!

Kristi said...

Sure, let's see the new car! Hope you are well.

Rebecca said...

Shannon Yes, indoor water park. Sorry, I meant to say that. Actually, a pretty big, awesome water park. But, as I said, I didn't actually swim. Grandpa and I read our books/newspapers while the rest of the fam ran around getting wet. :)
Actually, I thought the dresses from Christa-Taylor were very reasonably priced. I don't know that I've seen any dresses for sale anywhere for less than $50, and most are much more. Which is actually why I don't own many dresses. But, these were so cute and exactly my style and (I thought) really inexpensive. Plus, as I said, it's the sort of company I'm more than willing to support with my business. :)

Sarah~ said...

YES! I want to see pics!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails