Thursday, February 04, 2010

My New Ride




   
Ok, this isn't actually MY car.  This is a picture I pulled off the internet.  I didn't want to take a picture of my car, because it's really dirty right now (because I live in Wisconsin and it's February).  And, it's difficult to take a good picture without getting the liscense plate in the picture.  And also, my computer doesn't like my sister's camera, so getting pictures off the camera onto my computer is like a 5 step process.  (I exaggerate.  Maybe only 3 steps.) 
Anyway.  This is my new car.  It's a Ford Escape.  'And it is RED.'  (points to whoever knows what movie I just quoted.) 
I absolutely LOVE it.  It's my dream car. 
I named her Dawn Treader.  :)



post signature

9 comments:

Erica said...

LOVE! Just ask my family...I have wanted an Escape for years. What made you decide to get an SUV instead of a smaller car?

Shannon said...

wow - pretty! i always thought, if i was a single gal living on my own, i'd get something of a similar shape with 4 wheel drive so i didn't get stuck anywhere. i also thought i'd live out east in a tiny cabin in the woods, somewhere where we'd get lots and lots of snow, and have couple of big dogs for company (and safety).

this was before i met my husband, obviously.

now i know that i am not overly fond of big dogs.

i'd still like the 4wd and the cabin in the woods where it snows, though.

and i GUESS my family could live with me there, too.

:)

Mac said...

Shannon, you're the funnest thing I've hear all day! Jak, you know i love your car!

JohnR said...

I had to glance at the comments to see if Erica posted, as she has been envisioning herself in an Escape' for several years. Fun wheels, girl ...

Valerie said...

"It's SILK! And it's RED! And there's a great deal of it!"

Am I right? :-)

Rebecca said...

that's it Valerie!!! Cranford.

Anonymous said...

Sah-Weet!

Sarah~ said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT'S GORGEOUS, REBECCA!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Girl, you're more in style than me, much more!

Mine looks like a dud compared to yours! http://www.edmunds.com/pictures/VEHICLE/2002/Mercury/100002327/2002.mercury.sable.7667-300x189.jpg

Nita Stelling said...

Do you still have her? Dawn is such a sweet name for a car, and it's Ford Escape! You can never go wrong with an SUV, like it's really made for women.

Related Posts with Thumbnails