Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday, Febuary 22nd, 2010

    Happy Monday!

My sister  Susie was kind enough to point out the other day that "You haven't been publishing on your blog much." 
Thanks for noticing.  :)

So, I'm going to try to make an effort to post more.  There are days (like today) when I really don't have anything to say.  At least there's nothing on my mind right now that I want to share.  But, I'll try to just at least say hi and talk to you all anyway.  I hope it doesn't get boring.

Last week was a little crazy at work.  We were slow at all the times when we were caught up and had plenty of people hanging around, and busy at all the wrong times.  My co-worker who I work the most with has been on vacation the whole month of February.  It's made things interesting... :)  But, it's all good.  Things always seem to work out somehow at the flower shop no matter what the problem is. 

Anyway, I'm off to work.  Then home to do my laundry and clean the bathroom.  I also borrowed Mom's vacuum, so I'll vacuum the living room today.  Our vacuum cleaner has been out of commission for a long time now, so once a week or so I borrow Mom's.  Thankfully she has one of those 8 lb. Oreck's so it's easy to toss in the back of the Dawn Treader.

And THAT is how exciting my life is today. 



post signature 

1 comment:

Cleanhousewithkids said...

I like "newsy" posts. This is so much of what really makes up life. I think sometimes we wish for the dramatic and the random, but if we constantly lived with that...? We'd probably hate it. Normal, happy, productive, cosy days are awesome. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails