Monday, March 22, 2010

It's been WAAAYYY too long

  Way, WAY too long since I posted anything on this blog. 

If I'm being totally honest, I don't really have an excuse.

But, let's see if I can find something interesting to say.

I've been busy working on a website for my flower shop.  :)  It's coming along bee-yoo-ti-fully! :) 

My book buying obsession has gotten out of hand.  Well, not really, but it has gotten to the point where I've had to buy another bookcase.  And re-arrange my entire room to make room for it.  So, that was fun.  Or not.  I now own a grand total of 370 books.  Enough?  Of course not!

My parents are having their kitchen remodeled so we packed up a lot of boxes yesterday.  That was fun.  :)

And...  I've been mildly obsessed with cleaning my house.

That's it.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day! 


post signature

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails