Monday, April 02, 2007

Fiddler on the Roof...

Have I posted enough about Fiddler on The Roof? I don't think so....
I went to see it twice... Hey, what can I say? I'm a fan!!! I've been going to shows at the U for a couple of years now, so I've seen these actors in a lot of different roles. Yep, I'm definitely a fan!
I stole these pictures off of Katie's blog... There are more there. But, anyway, these were my favorites....
Tradition!!!! That's Tevye in the middle... Golde is on the right. They were great...
Sabbath Prayer This is the rabbi... I thought he was really good.


Matchmaker, Matchmaker These three girls were very good. Kelsey Klug (in the white) was Chava. I think I'll start a Kelsey Klug fan club....

The Bottle Dance! No cheating here... Real live honest-to-goodness bottle dancing!

The Bottle Dancers with Avram the Bookseller (left) and Perchik (right). My sisters and I have great hopes that Perchik (Chris) will end up Broadway... so we can go see him... :-)

Tevye's Dream Fruma Sarah was incredible...

The Fiddler!!!! Matt was great!
Unfortunately I have no pictures of my wonderful sister playing with the orchestra. I tried but they didn't turn out :-(...
I can't wait until they do another show!!!







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails