Wednesday, April 11, 2007

You know you're from Wisconsin when...

I've lived in Wisconsin for 5 years now... Here's some things I've noticed. And, yes, some of these apply to me... :-)
  • You can leave your ice cream in the car while you run other errands
  • You know the difference between "Velveeta" and CHEESE!
  • You buy all of your clothes at Farm and Fleet
  • You know how to pronounce Mukwanago, Eau Claire, Oconomowoc and Mazomanie
  • The four seasons are: Planting season, Camping Season, Hunting Season and Football season.
  • When talking about the Green Bay Packers you refer to them as "We"
  • When the temperature gets down to 0 degrees you break out your winter coat
  • Your family owns a "winter car" (The good one sits in the garage Nov-April)
  • You consider Madison another world
  • You buy cat litter every winter, but you don't own a cat
  • You plan activities around choring time

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wounldn't believe how many people I've heard refer to the Greeen Bay Packers as WE. ;-)
Great list Jak, very funny and true!
~Nack

Anonymous said...

I am so not from Wisconsin! I could relate to like ONE of those. I should see if I can find/makeup a "You know you live in Nebraska if" That would be a lot of fun.
Cheers!,
-Merrill

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

I love that Green Bay one!! Did you think thease up yourself?

Rebecca said...

yep, I made them up myself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails