Friday, April 27, 2007

Wonderings


Yeah, sometimes I wonder what the point is to my life. Why do I live the way I live? Who am I touching? Did I miss something?

I'm getting older by the minute. Life is flying by. I wonder sometimes if it's too late to jump on the train. It's already going too fast and now I will forever be destined to follow the tracks, only ever seeing where everyone else has already been.

Maybe there is a special train that will come. Maybe it's just for me. I can board it and be off to new places. Places I'm supposed to go. Places I need to go. Maybe I'll get to those places at just the right time, arrive at the perfect moment. Everything will be clear, crystal clear. I'll wonder why I ever doubted.

But, maybe there is a special train for me... and it already left....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When all else fails, sail by ash breeze.

Katie said...

Or maybe, your train is still coming, and we, I mean you, aren't done learning what you are to learn before that wonderful day of crystal clearness.

I know what you mean deary, keep your chin up.

Anonymous said...

I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Katie - your train is still on its way. God has certainly not forgotten you!
Kristi

Related Posts with Thumbnails