Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hydrangea

My sister, the gardener, left today for a couple of weeks vacation.

She was gone for all of 5 hours when I snuck home in the middle of the day and cut these gorgeous hydrangea blossoms off her *clears throat* OUR hydrangea bush. :-) I put them on the passenger seat and made a speedy getaway!



See, I like to take our beautiful garden flowers to the flower shop and use them in bouquets. My sister prefers to leave them in the garden.


Ah well, my customers certainly loved them!






9 comments:

Mac said...

STOP THIEF!!!!! Of all the nerve!! Without even asking ME!! Well I hope you picked some good ones that will stay pretty a long time! Just ASK next time!!! Love ya and miss ya!

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

Rebecca said...

my dear Mac!!! *feigns innocence* why, whatever do you mean??? That was Katie! She cut the flowers and put them on the seat of HER car! And then she hacked into my blogger account and posted on MY blog!! To draw suspicion off of herself...

Lauren Christine said...

Beautiful flowers! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, I want hydrangeas so much... those same huge snow-ball ones.

~VB

Katie said...

*chokes* I did WHAT!!!!! Right, Katie, came home on her "lunch break" on a Wednesday, when the truck is at the store and she is putting stock away in the freezer, and cut hydrangeas and put them in her car and took them to Erschen's. That makes perfect sense. Right...., and I know better than to hack into your blogger account...

DaveWick said...

This is starting to sound like it belongs on SpentCasings...

Serena said...

I was simply going to say how lovely the flowers are, but I have to add that you and your sisters have me cracking up! You girls are fun! And I've never even met you!

Rebecca said...

Yes Serena we like to put a little joy into our humdrum lives... any way we can :-)

Dave! I'm shocked!!! You read SpentCasings?!?

Related Posts with Thumbnails