Monday, December 24, 2007

The Flowershop Girl... at Home

Namely, at the flower shop :-)


Here is my wonderful, WONDERFUL (note the emphasis) boss. She doesn't let us call her "boss", though, she's the "Coach"

Here she is opening her Christmas gift from all of us adoring employees. My sister drew a beautiful sketch of our shop, absolutely amazing.

This is me, with the two ladies I work with the most, two of my bestest buds!

And.... 'tis the season! We see a LOT of this, this time of year!

3 comments:

Incomplete said...

What?!? No photo of the picture itself?

Lady Dvora said...

I second that!!! I'm not going to get to see this picture am I? Although I love those pictures!!

Rebecca said...

well, I don't have a picture of the sketch. We'll take one soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails