Friday, December 21, 2007

Wedding flowers


Last weekend I had the privilege of arranging flowers for a friends wedding. I've done lots of flowers for other people but this is the first time I've ever been able to do them for a friend. It was so much fun.
(pardon the semi-angry look on my face... I really wasn't mad, just concentrating...)

this is the brides bouquet: pink, red and ivory roses, tree fern, seeded eucalyptus, babies breath, burgundy something...(sorry, i don't know what that is... it came in a variety pak and worked lovely, but I've never seen it before)
oh, and a cute little loop of bear grass, just for the sake of being artsy
The bridesmaid carried: stargazer lilies, pink and ivory roses, burgundy seeded euc, a burgundy gerber daisy, and more of that great burgundy stuff.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so gorgeous! I love the lilies...

Mac said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I read
"..I've done lots of flowers for other people but this is the first time I've ever been able to do them for a friend. It was so much fun."
*scroll down*

Oh Yeah!!! Looks like you were having lots of FUN!

:) but I know how you are :P

They look lovely!

Katie said...

My dear, they are beautiful!!!!! And you don't look mad, you look concentrated.

DaveWick said...

Ahh yes. We all know Becca is concentrated. There's no other way all of her talent could fit in her little body...

Kristi said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Did you pick any of them out having a list of the colors Kaja wanted, or were they provided for you and you just arranged them? Either way, I'll be sure to recommend you!

Katie said...

haha, very funny Dave... you're just a charm right now aren't you...

Lady Dvora said...

That's is Beautiful!!! The bridesmaid's very pretty, who were the bridesmaids?

Love you!! Especially when your concentrating!

Rebecca said...

Susie I really did have fun...and yes, you know "how I am"
Dave um... thanks?
Kristi Kaya told me she wanted the pink and ivory roses for sure and something burgundy. Chrisondra and I bought the flowers at Cosco.
Deb there was just one bridesmaid. Paya :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails