Thursday, December 13, 2007

Movie a Minute

Ioan Gruffudd as Horatio Hornblower

I have strength of character and dignified restraint. Watch me square my jaw.

Robert Lindsay as Captain Pellew

As usual, Mr. Hornblower, you have shown yourself to be a hero by your patient longsuffering and proper British accent. Carry on.




THE END


lol... I shared this one with my sister and she reminded me of Luke's interpretation of this movie. I asked him what Daddy was watching and Luke said: "Guys YELLING!"
It was a battle scene....
"FIRE!"

More Movies in a Minute

2 comments:

Lil red said...

LOL! I definitly think Luke's interpretation is more acurate than the description you got off the web-site.

Oh BTW I think Bella's a super cute dog!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

"watch me square my jaw." That cracks me up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails