Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dinner

Hi, my name is Rebecca...I like to take pictures of my food...
all together: "Hi Rebecca"

I also like to sneak around in my sister's room looking for the camera while the girl's are sleeping...

I love color, everywhere, even in my food...

This is Tomatoes, Olives, Cilantro and cubed Mozzarella
(of course I chopped it all up on my lime green cutting board)

I put it all in some Pasta with Sausage and Shrimp, squeezed a Lime over it and dusted it with Parmesan...
because you can never have too much cheese on your pasta

6 comments:

Katie said...

Boy was it yummy!

I love living with you!

Kristi said...

That looks GOOD! Can we come for dinner some night?

Anonymous said...

Yum-o!!

Moriah A. said...

that looks really, really good!

Tricia said...

LOVE your pictures!! Your food always looks soo good!

Katie said...

Kristi,

You are welcome any night! David has a list of food he wants Jak to make him next time you come :) We can add this to the list :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails