Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I don't know

if I'll be around much the rest of the week. Sorry, I'm not organized enough this week to have posts made up ahead of time...

It's just one of those weeks... you know? you probly never have them... :)

We've got guests coming this weekend, and the play all weekend too. So, that's 3 performances, plus dress rehearsal, plus guests to entertain, food to make, besides fitting in the normal work schedules...

Stephanie and I and another friend are in charge of filming the play... so that should be interesting.

On another note, I spent all night tonight baking for the weekend, Sarah Beth helped me, she was so cute!! I wished I had a camera! I gave her a little bowl with some sugar in it and she stirred it very diligently for an hour. She kept asking for new things to put in her "cookies" but I just let her have the sugar. At one point I turned around to find her with sugar on her fingers, and her fingers in her mouth, she looked quite guilty, so I only reprimanded her a little... she was very quiet, and then she said: "Becca? I love you." Oh!! so sweet!! I love you too, sweetie!!!

So, anyway, hopefully next week I'll have play pictures for you all!! And I'm working on a book review and a movie review, too, so those will be coming up!

stay tuned...

4 comments:

Serena said...

You have posts made up ahead of time?!!!! Wow, I feel guilty. I just kind of...wing it (as if THAT wasn't obvious).

Kourtney Ann said...

Becca
That's okay! We all have busy weeks :D Have fun and don't worry about your blogger fans!:D

The IDD team said...

Serena,

I wing it all to! Every once in a while I come up with and idea and work on it. By 99% of the time, they come off the top of my head...

Katie said...

oh and that IDD team is me,... I must have forgotten to sign out of the forum email....

Related Posts with Thumbnails