Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Indian Summer Supper

I refuse to start making fall foods.  I don't care if I do have apples sitting on my counter screaming APPLE COBBLER at me... although, I'll definitely get to the cobbler, don't worry...

I'm just not ready to say goodbye to summer, yet. And since the weather yesterday was in the 80s, in spite of what the calender says, I'm inclined to think God agrees with me.  :)

So, in a final summer fling I served Guacomole Bacon Burgers for dinner last night.

                                                                             YUMMY!

Coming tomorrow...
FRESH SALSA!

6 comments:

Kourtney Ann said...

Mmm! That looks yummy!

Lady Dvora said...

Mmmmm...I know what I want to have for dinner tonight!!

Valerie said...

When you get around to using those apples, you should try the apple cobbler recipe I posted on my LJ!

Anonymous said...

That looks scrumptious!

Hello by the way, I think this is my first time commenting. My name is Heidi and I have been browsing your blog for a few months now, I just love it. You are a very talented writer and photographer. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I like the new fall colors, Rebecca! :-)

Serena said...

Yeah, that looks amazing. And quite Californian.

Related Posts with Thumbnails