Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday

Random Stuff:
  • Homecoming this week, which means lots of wrist corsages to make at the shop, oh joy.
  • Bible Study tonight
  • I love dark chocolate chex mix
  • oh, and shortbread.  love shortbread
  • We watched the Wedding Planner last night "my shoe, my shoe... you saved my... shoe" LOL!!!  
  • I'm falling in love with the fall colors again.  Coppers and rusts and aubergine and burgundy and red and mustard... yummy.
  • who knows what color aubergine is? without googling it??
  • I've run out of Agatha Christie's.  I have no more on my shelf.  *pout*  I want to buy another lot from e-bay.
  • It's getting cold, and I need some new winter clothes.
  • Hunger strikes!  I'm going to eat breakfast.  Have a great Thursday ya'll! 

2 comments:

Serena said...

Eggplant!

Kristi said...

so what shortbread recipe do you use? the batch you brought here was delicious! (of course, we didn't want it to go bad so we ate it all up!:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails