Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday

I'm taking a little blogger break for some of this week.  Maybe just a couple of days, we'll see.  Maybe I'll end up with time to post after all...

We're going on a mini vacation (just a day really) boat trip and stuff in the Wisconsin Dells.  And then Grandma and Grandpa are taking Katie and I to a concert Wednesday night.  So, I'll be on the road plenty, tomorrow and Wednesday. 

Random stuff...

-I'm reading Dorothy Sayers, The Nine Tailors.
-I made a cheesy braided bread thing which did not turn out to be as yummy as I thought it would be :( looked pretty, though :)
-I really want to make some more shortbread...
-It's really starting to feel like fall here
-I brewed my coffee about 7 hours too early last night... what was I thinking??? I was just getting the coffee ready for the morning before I went to bed, I didn't mean to push the button...
-DOH! Rebecca....
- ^ I've been feeling like that a lot lately....
-We have cookie dough ice cream :)
-I also forgot to do sit ups yesterday...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also reading The Nine Tailors... I have been for a while, because I'm an incredibly slow reader. :) Enjoy your fun week!

Lady Dvora said...

Can I have a copy of your short bread recipe??
Pretty Please??

Kourtney Ann said...

Ah cheer up Becca!
You have such a fun week to look forward to!
I have made the coffee brewing mistake before too!
I was supposed to be filling up the water pitcher so that Mom could just poor it in in the morning and I got to talking to Kay. The next thing I know I smelled coffee:/ Oops!

Anonymous said...

Are you like me and coffee always sounds good a night--but you know you'd never go to sleep if you drink it? grrr

(incase you're wondering why I'm getting blog replying happy, it's because I forgot you had a blog! I was going through my favorites and deleting and poom there you were ^_^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails