Wednesday, July 29, 2009

BIBLE CAMP 2009: THE TABERNACLE

Bible camp this year was all about  Moses tabernacle in the wilderness.
We (obviously not, ME, other VERY talented people in my church) built a 1/10 scale model of the tabernacle.
Exodus 26 and 27
 


Outer Court  


Holy Place and Holy of Holies



We even went on a journey in the "wilderness."  By tribes.  :)  Gotta love Moses' shades. :)
Aaron the High Priest and John the Baptist smile for the camera.  
Yes, I know John the Baptist is New Testament and Aaron is Old Testament.  But, I promise you.  They were both sitting in the cafeteria that night.  :)

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Wow! That looks like such a nice day and the scaled tabernacle is amazing...what talent! If only I had stuff like that to study when I was younger...what a blessing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails