Friday, July 31, 2009

On The Road Again

Becca Joy is on the road again...

Going places that she's never been before...

It's true. 

I am. 

(My parents used to sing that song to me when I was just a wee bairn.  The thing is back then we only went two places.  To see Grandma and Grandpa and back home again.  So, I didn't really go places I'd never been before...)  But, I digress. 

This time we really are headed places I've never been before. 

We're pulling out at 8 am on the dot!  (hopefully)  and driving to Boston, and then on to New York, from there to Canada and finally home to Wisconsin.  10 days or so.

I'll be around and updating you all whenever I have internet which will be mostly at the beginning and end of the trip and not much at all in the middle. 

Everyone have fun!  And be good!  :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails