Saturday, August 15, 2009

Random-ness

  • I'm going shopping I guess.  Why am I not more excited?  Well... I don't have much money to shop with.  I have a headache.  I feel hermit-ish and want to stay in.  That's why.  :)
  • I have discovered Pandora.  I LOVE it.  You should SO check it out if you haven't already.  Basically, it's internet radio.  You can create a station by typing in an artist you like or a song you like, or whatever.  Then that station will only play similar music.  It's SO cool.  Right now I am being lulled and comforted by gorgeous piano music on my Jon Schmidt station. 
  • You all know who Jon Schmidt is right?  I think most everyone has seen his AMAZING video on YouTube of his arrangement of Love Story/Viva la Vida.  Here's a link if you haven't seen it   I was never a huge "Love Story" fan before I heard this arrangement of it.  :)
  • While we're talking about links...  I'm on Goodreads if anyone else is and wants to add me.  If you're NOT on Goodreads but you're a reader and love to share books and talk about books, you should check it out.  If you want to add me you can e-mail me your info at flowershopgirlblog@gmail.com and I'll add you.
  • I'm loving the Mysterious Benedict Society books right now and everyone should read them.  :)
  • Ok, enough of my random-ness.  Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Micha @ Cookin' Mimi said...

That's funny you should mention Pandora.I have it downloaded onto my blackberry and listen to it most of the day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails