Monday, August 31, 2009

What I ACTUALLY got done last weekend

  • Painting
  • Half cleaning the bathroom (after we were done painting it)
  • Took Luke and Sarah B. for a celebratory smoothie in honor of finishing their summer reading program
  • Watched a creepy movie (And Then There Were None) :)
  • Church
  • Baptism after Church
  • Picnic after Baptism after Church
  • Went to a wake
  • Read a few more pages in my book
That's it..

And it's a COLD Monday. 

I love fall... I really do... but, isn't this a little early???

And does winter REALLY have to come next??? 

*pouts*

2 comments:

Bekka-Reeeeeeee said...

"And Then There Were None" -- is that based on the Agatha Christie novel? I've read that book about 15 times -- LOVED it...didn't know there was a movie by the same title though!

Rebecca said...

Bekka There are actually SEVERAL movie adaptations. None of them end like the book though. Agatha Christie actually wrote a play adaptation of the book and changed the ending herself and most of the movies use that ending. You should see the movie! (I've heard the 1940s one is best) if you like the book, you'll like the movie, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails