Friday, August 28, 2009

Things I want to do this weekend

Bullet Style: :)
  • Paint three rooms in my house
  • Read 4 books
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Clean the bathroom
  • Clean the living room
  • Fertilize my plants
  • Find some snowboots to buy so I can give Mom's back to her
  • Get a haircut?
  • Make a whole bunch of pesto and freeze it
  • (Find a food-processor so I can make said pesto)
  • Relax (HAH!)
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Plan meals for upcoming week
  • Organize my budget
Can I do it all?

3 comments:

Mac said...

Which rooms and what colors??? If you do all of that I'll give you $20!

Marie said...

wow that's one busy weekend! but busy is good!!!

i'm gonna sleep in and hopefully start a conversation with a guy I go to church with ;) ohh and be on standby here till 3 cus I'm the adult in charge until the parents get home:)

Emily said...

You should also add: post pictures of newly decorated rooms

;-) Hope you were successful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails