Wednesday, January 09, 2008

National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Have you seen it yet???

Trailer

I have. Twice.

Riley Poole: We have thirty seconds to disable the alarm.
Ben Gates: Go.
[Ben and Riley break into a house and Riley disables the alarm]
Ben Gates: You did that in twenty-five seconds.
Riley Poole: That's why I tell people to get a dog.


Abigail: Okay, I've been doing the math here, and...
Ben: I know. One of us is going to have to stay behind.
Riley: Just promise you'll come back for me.... I can do the math too.
Ben: Okay, Abigail, that makes you first.
Riley: (imitates Ben) 'No, Riley, we'll figure somethin' out!'
(imitates Abigail) 'No, Riley, we need you up there!'

Sadusky: There is a book and it has the information you need. The President's Book of Secrets. A collection of documents for President's eyes only. The truth behind the JFK conspiracy. The missing minutes from the Watergate tapes. And of course, Area 51.
Ben Gates: It contains all of our nation's secrets. I need to see that book.
Sadusky: The only way you'll ever see that book is if you get elected President.


Ben Gates: I'm gonna kidnap him. I'm gonna kidnap the President of the United States.
Ben's Dad: Why would I overreact to that?

8 comments:

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

Riley cracks me up. Great quotes!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha! We just saw that a few weeks ago. It dose have some really funny parts, but, I think it was a bit to much like the first one.

Valerie said...

I saw it on Christmas Eve! It was goooood. :-)

Anonymous said...

I saw it on opening night. It was great! I love Riley...:-)

Serena said...

I love this movie! Riley is just hilarious.

Moriah A. said...

I saw National Treasure and I want to see the Book of Secrets. Was it any good?
Riley Cracks me up!:)
-Ri

Anonymous said...

I love Riley. He is the greatest nerdy character ever invented.
Ben. Riley, break into the london police department. and get a copy of that photo
Riley. (exasperated Sigh)
Ben. what? can't you do it?
Riley. I can do it I just don't like that you assume that I can.

Tricia said...

You must've liked it, Rebecca. ;) Riley's quotes are hysterical!

Related Posts with Thumbnails