Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Reading List

Right now I reading:
Dorothy Sayer's Busman's Honeymoon
I've never read anything by Dorothy Sayers before. She was recommended by my friend Maureen so far, I really like it!
My Turn at the Bully Pulpit by Greta Van Susteren. I picked this up at a book sale. I like her show on Fox News, so I thought I'd take a look. She has some interesting things to say. And finally: How to Write a Children's Book and Get it Published by Barbara Seuling.
The title is self-explanatory. :-)

3 comments:

MaureenE said...

I'm your friend? *is happy*

:D

I'm also your sworn enemy, in our costume drama.

You actually started with the end of the series, but if you like it, you should definitely try the rest of the books!

Incomplete said...

You need to get a Writer's Market, that's what it is called. I don't know if 2008 is out yet, but the 2007 edition would still be good. Your library should have one if you would like to see what it is. VERY imformative. A DEFFINITE MUST for aspiring authors, and no soap-boxing about it.

Rebecca said...

Maureen sworn enemies make the best friends. Besides, thought you were going to reform in the end of the movie and be my best man in the wedding. er... best girl whatever

Related Posts with Thumbnails