Monday, February 18, 2008

And in other news...

I would hate to admit this but I'm not one of our babies' favorite people. I'm really not sure why... she likes me well enough, but usually prefers one of the other girls. And I usually have to plead to get hugs and kisses.

Saturday was a different story!! She gave me lots of love and big hugs!! When Lydia came over and asked Sarah B. to come to her, Sarah said "No, I'm with Becca, MY Becca"

*goofy grin*

Yeah, that made my year....

oh, and I chopped myself some bangs... Do they look ok?

7 comments:

marmaladeinstead said...

They look great. :)

Anonymous said...

S.B. said
"OOOOHHHHH!! NICE!!"

Nicky Story said...

Oh my goodness - they look really good! I think it's good to get a little "fresh" hair every once in a while!
Love ya!

Lady Dvora said...

"My Becca!!"
She can be SO cute!

Miss Alice said...

You look lovely! I'm definitely into "fresh hair" these days, if that includes brunette fading into grey. Or is it fresher if I say, "auburn fading into silver?"

Mac said...

Aunt Alice you're so cute!
Becca you too look so much alike in that 1st pic.!!!!!!!!!! Sarah really did say "Ohh! Nice!" when she looked at the pics.

Kristi said...

The bangs look great! Fun pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails