Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Today

Is my 26th birthday... it feels a little wierd but I'm not as sad as I thought I would be. So far today I've been serenaded 3 times, eaten ice cream, had a job interview, got a lovely card from my bosses little girl. She is a an absolute terror and usually follows me around trying to bug me... she wrote me a sweet note "Rebecca, you are an awesome person, you're like the sister I've always wanted, you rock." *LOL* she torments her brothers, too, so maybe it's a sign of affection?
My job interview went well, I think. If nothing else, I got a great opportunity to meet our Chamber of Commerce Executive Director and find out exactly what it is she does. We had a great chat and I left with a huge appreciation for our Chamber of Commerce and everything they do for the community. It may not be the job for me, but I wholeheartedly wish them luck finding the right person.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Becca!

DaveWick said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you!

I think you'd have lots of fun working for a chamber of commerce. I regularly deal with people in our local chambers of commerce (I belong to four) and they really do have an interesting job, getting to meet lots of people and learn a lot about different businesses and how they work.

The Von Eight said...

Happy Birthday from the Von Seven!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday- I've enjoyed reading your blog- don't be sad- 26is young!

Kristi said...

Yes, happy birthday!

Related Posts with Thumbnails