Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged!!!!

I've been tagged by Lydia

So,

Here are the rules:
: Link to the person that tagged you.:


: Post the rules on your blog.:


: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.:


: Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.:


: Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.





Random things about myself... I really don't like these things... I just don't think I'm very random... ok, here goes...
1. I'm sweet 16 (plus 10) and never been kissed :-)
2. I love dark chocolate
3. I'm addicted to purses
4. I'm terrified of snakes and small spaces
5. I own 2 violin bows but no violin :-)
6. I've rearranged the furniture in my bedroom 3 times in the last 5 months

I tag:

Valerie
Katie
Merry
The VonSeven
Serena
Rachel

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I hope your Valentine's Day isn't too dreadful. And I liked the random things about you. :D

Valerie said...

Ohhh, now I've been tagged! I've never been tagged before! :)

Lady Dvora said...

I didn't know you like dark chocolate! I prefer milk myself.
I love your sweet sixteen randomn!
Fun, fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails