Monday, February 25, 2008

Quiz that I stole from Katie, who stole from Valerie

1.) If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be:

books, movies, a pot and pan, flowers

2.) I have an irrational fear of:
breaking my pinky finger

3.) What type of food do you eat at your grandparents house?
pickles

4.) What weight were you when you were born?
4 lbs. 10 oz.

5.) What would you do if you were stranded on an island with the person you hate most?
Probably cry. Then there would be nothing to do but TRY to make friends!

6.) What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
be crushed

7.) Do you stalk anyone on MySpace?
NO

8.) I find the thought of childbirth:
EXCITING!! or do you mean the labor? scary

9.) Next door to my house is:
a construction site

10.) My feet are:
hurting right now

11.) My preferred style of jeans is:
boot cut

12.) Do you play a musical instrument?
piano, a little guitar, even less violin

13.) Know how to cook?
you bet!

14.) I am annoyed with:
my dog...

15.) What is the worst way you were dumped??
I never have...

16.) What child-related smell do you not like?
Lysol *gag*

17.) What sea creature scares you?
whichever one it is that is poisonous

18.) What color hair do most of the people you are around have?
Brown

19.) What object have you broken most recently?
a vase

20.) Name one of the Spice Girls.
*is blank*

21.) What was the last thing to make you cry?
my life

22.) What are the stems on wine glasses for?
for holding?

23.) My favorite shoes are:
I have lots of favorites :-)

24.) Can you use chopsticks?
me? chopsticks? NO

25.) Do you prefer beaches or forests?
I don't have a preference. I love them both

26.) What serial killer do you find most disturbing?

I'd rather not think about it thanks

27.) Who knows a secret or two about you?
My mom

28.) Have you ever burned yourself?
yep, occupational hazard of being me

29.) (Deleted)


30.) Who is your hero[s]?
My mom

40.) Do you believe that things last forever?
material things? no

41.) What are you listening to?
my sisters talk

42.) What do you smell like?
Laundry detergent

43.) Are you married?
a clue: NO

44.) Does anyone regularly tell you they love you?
YES. my mommy

45.) What's the most confusing to you?
the most confusing?????? what????

46.) Do you have any bad habits?
I bite my lip ALL THE TIME

47.) Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
Yes

48.) What is one thing you've learned about life?
that our best laid plans go awry

49.) What's your favorite color?
I don't have a favorite color... I love them all

50.) Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
Nope, thank GOD!

52.) Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend
Again A clue: NO

53.) What are you looking forward to?
Being happy

54.) How are you today?
tired


how are you?

4 comments:

Katie said...

A clue: no :)

So, did you say it like the Sheriff or nod at the no part like he does sometimes....

Tricia said...

Sweet! I like quizzes like this...

Valerie said...

4lb 10 oz. SERIOUSLY??? Ooo, tiny!

Serena said...

As I read #46, I was biting my lip. Oops. I never realized before, but I have that bad habit, too. This is a fun quiz. I'm going to add it to my "To-Do" posts, along with the meme you tagged me for. I think I'm close to feeling well enough to type something up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails