Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Announcing!

My latest project of which I am very proud and super excited!!!

THE IDD BLOG

Some friends and I have started this blog as a way to encourage and minister to other single Christian girls. We plan to have articles on everything from humor, to waiting on the Lord, fashion, book reviews and all sorts of fun, thought provoking, and encouraging subjects.

Here's the mission statement:

The mission of I Don't Date is to provide support, edification and encouragement to all the 'ladies in waiting' that are committed to courtship (dating with a purpose) and are trusting God to direct their future. We provide an online community which seeks to explore the ideas and ideals of courtship while providing Godly fellowship to each other in each of our paths. We seek to “hustle while we wait,” dedicating whatever season of life we are in to God’s glory and our Christian journey.

Please join us and let us know what you think. We'll be posting regularly Monday-Saturday.

3 comments:

Lauren Christine said...

I love it! I'm excited about reading it :)

Kristi said...

I know I'm not single now, but I remember those days very well. If you would like me to share anything that the Lord taught me during my single years, let me know; I would love to be an encouragement to you all.

Rebecca said...

Hey Kristi, if you feel you wanna write something go ahead. I'll submit it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails