Monday, May 05, 2008

Media

I'm currently gobbling up all the Agatha Christie's I can get my hands on.

Miss Marple is my current favorite.

Although Hercule Poirot is also fascinating
P.S. This particular mystery had me up half the night, first few hours reading it and the next few unable to sleep trying to work it all out... yikes.

Current Favorite TV series:
Foyle's War (WWII, in England!!!!!) Plus, the added bonus of DCS, that's "Detective Chief Superintendent" (love saying that) Foyle, Sam Stewart (love her) :) and Sergeant Milner!!
In between my two ^ currently favorite whodunits :)

Lemony Snicket!
And Jane Austen for a fresh breath of romance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have good taste in media! :-)

Kourtney Ann said...

Becca
I saw your sissies this week end!
It was so nice to finally meet them! Too bad you didn't get to come:(
I just watched my first "Foyle's War" last week! I had never even herd of them and wold never have known what you were talking about if I hadn't. I really liked it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails