Wednesday, May 14, 2008

In honor of Prince Caspian

which, did I mention, we will see Thursday night? that's the day before it's released in case you didn't know. yep. we're special :)



Which "Narnia" character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Susan Pevensie
You are Susan Pevensie. You are smart and use your logic and common sense to your advantage. You can be bossy however, and often are critical. You are always alert, knowing the whereabouts of your family at all times. You need to lighten up a little.



Susan Pevensie

85%
Peter Pevensie

70%
Aslan

65%
Lucy Pevensie

60%
Edmund Pevensie

40%
Jadis, The White Witch

25%


4 comments:

Moriah A. said...

Lucky! I can't wait until Friday!

The Von Eight said...

I took the quiz to and turned out to be Susan as well! I can't wait to see the movie!
Hanna

Anonymous said...

It was a tie for me between Susan and Lucy!! :?

Joe

Lady Dvora said...

I'm Peter?!! That's a first. Whaddya say we just switch our results Joe?

Related Posts with Thumbnails