Friday, May 09, 2008

Mother's Day Rantings...

#1 Will someone please explain why people spend more on their temporary girlfriends on Valentine's Day than on their Mother's? The women that brought them into the world? Raised them? Fed them?

#2 Why is it no one knows their mother's phone number? I can understand not knowing the address... but, the phone number?!!?!?? COME ON!

#3 Why can't I work overtime? WHY?!

#4 Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's that read my blog!!!
My own Mommy... :)
Kristi
Shannon
Serena
Alice

2 comments:

Serena said...

Good questions. I know all three of my mom's phone numbers! And thank you--you're so sweet!

Miss Alice said...

My computer has been on the fritz, but thanks to CyberDave, it's back in shape. I just now got to checking on the blogs. Thanks for the Mothers' Day wishes. You are a blessing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails