Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tuesday

It's Tuesday. Which means:
  • Work at Mom's this morning, entering bills
  • Try to get to the bank to deposit my check
  • Work at the flower shop this afternoon
  • Inhale something for dinner so I can go to
  • a camp planning meeting tonight
did I mention that the sore throat that turned into swollen tonsils, double ear infection, body aches, fatigue and a fever last week and put me on the couch for two days... is back. Why?!? I don't know... Antibiotics aren't helping. I can't miss any more work, people!

3 comments:

Kourtney Ann said...

You poor dear! I'll be praying for you!! Get to feeling better!

Anonymous said...

WOW you have a LOT on your plate! I will be praying for you dear:D

Kristi said...

Get well soon, Rebecca! We'll be praying for you too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails