Monday, June 30, 2008

Bella



I purposely did not go to see this movie while it was still playing in theaters. 

I even avoided it after it came out on DVD.

Why?

Probably because I'd heard that it was supposed to be REALLY REALLY good and it was all "Pro-Life." 

Those, of course, are really actually good reasons to see a movie.

I guess I was afraid of being dissapointed.



I wasn't dissapointed at all.



Quite the opposite.



I really can't do much other than tell you to see this movie. 

I don't want to give away the story.



But, I can tell you that you will probably want to hug your children when you're done watching.

You'll probably weep.

You may look differently at the people around you.

You may feel like going out of your way to smile at a random stranger.

You will definitely look at YOUR life through different eyes.



This story is truly beautiful.

4 comments:

Nicky Story said...

I agree Becca - it was truly beautiful! And I knew you would love it... It gave me a different perspective about a lot of issues... And yet strengthened my resolve on others!

Stephanie said...

Okay, I definitely have to see this movie now...

Anonymous said...

Okay, I do see what you are saying about how you look at different perspective's... but I'm sorry I really didn't like the movie at all. I thought it was really depresing. I guess its "Different strokes for different folks"
But I did like the guys family! They were fun:)

Rebecca said...

really Kayla? you thought it was depressing?

I thought the pro-life pro-adoption message that the movie portrayed was wonderful! I agree that the whole situation was depressing, but the beautiful thing was that something beautiful came out of it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails