Sunday, October 05, 2008

Birthday SHOUTOUT!!!

I want to wish a very happy birthday to 4 special, special people!!!

Lukey, my darling little "Hunch" turns 7 today!! *faints*  The glowing shimmering star of the hit show "Lukey Live with your host Lukey Boy"  Ok, inside joke.  Let's just say, you've had me laughing since the day you were born!  My darling, I love you.  Go Brewers! 

Chloe and Ali are 7 and 5 respectively.  I love you girls!  Thanks for making me "Aunt Jak"



 My wonderful friend Deb co-conspirator, er, AUTHOR on the IDD Blog and great encourager when we're both in the dumps.  Long live the KDID!  Long live chocolate!

2 comments:

Mac said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!!! I love you all!!!!

Shannon said...

Jak...everyone I meet tells me how C&A look just like each other. Being their mom, I don't really see that...but these pictures - wow. If C was holding her mouth in a NOT-goofy smile, they really, really, really do look alike. Maybe its the expression on their faces. I've never seen them look so similar before. Amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails