Monday, October 27, 2008

Come What May


"Caleb, a recent transfer to Patrick Henry College, teams up with Rachel to lead the college to the National Moot Court Championship.  Along the way he is caught in a moral tug of war between his parents-a newly Christian father and a feminist Supreme Court Attorney mother.  As the PHC moot court team and the U.S. Supreme Court simultaneously grapple with legal cases involving abortion, Caleb clashes with his mother and his own conscience over difficult issues of truth and compromise in the intense world of collegiate moor court."

This movie is available to watch for a limited time online.  I'm pretty sure it's only available today thru Wednesday.  It's a very limited release film, not being shown in many theaters so unless you're willing to buy the limited release DVD this may be your only option to see this film.  I've heard many wonderful things about it, so check it out and let me know what you think!
HERE'S THE LINK

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I thought it was very good and well portrayed. I recommend it! P.S.
Thanks to Debi for putting it up on her blog - otherwise I might not have seen it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails