Sunday, October 12, 2008

What Should I Re-Name My Blog?

So, I've been thinking about re-naming my blog.  I am a flowershopgirl at heart, but I was thinking about a name that might reflect more of who I am.  I don't really post about flowers all that often.  Mostly, I suppose, because who likes to talk about work?  And, while I'm sure you all enjoy pictures of flowers every once in a while, you're all more interested probably in other things that I'm doing...

Anyway, all that said... I've created a poll and I'm going to let you all vote on what I should re-name my blog.  You can vote for as many as you like.  And, please, if you have any ideas, share them!  I'm open to hearing anything.  The options below are just ideas that I came up with in about a 10 minute brainstorm, so I'm sure there are many more good options out there...

I'll be taking votes for the whole week, so that will give you some time to think about it... :)

6 comments:

Lady Dvora said...

think you should name it "My daring adventure" like the quote you like "Life is a daring adventure..or nothing"
Other wise I like as Time Goes By

Serena said...

Hm, well I was going to say "Rebecca Writes", since I'm partial to alliteration, but lady dvora's suggestion of "My daring adventure" is really good, too. So I'm no help! I think "Rebecca's Ramblings" would sound nice, too...because of the alliteration!

An Old Fashioned Girl said...

I like Debi's suggestion, it's so you.

I wouldn't put your name in the title, everybody does that.

My 0.02.

Katie said...

I second Debi.

Anonymous said...

I really like flowershop girl, actually. But whatever you choose will be great! :)

Nicky Story said...

I second Debi - my daring adventure. Although I also really like the one you have now... flowershop girl - it's so you! and you know I love as many flower pictures as you have!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails